Coastal Bliss Adventures Children and Youth Summer Programs
Online booking available-see below.
Kids’ Day Camps-$237.50 + GST
Coastal Bliss Adventures will be running their popular Day Camps for children 9 – 12 years. The camps each run 4 week days and are based in Cowichan Bay. They run for the following weeks:
- Monday – Thursday June 25-28, 2018
- Monday – Thursday July 9-12, 2018
- Monday – Thursday July 16-19, 2018
- Monday – Thursday July 30-Aug 2, 2018
- Monday – Thursday August 13-16, 2018
- Monday – Thursday August 27-30, 2018
The main water sport activities are kayaking using sea kayaks, river kayaks (on flatwater), canoes and stand-up paddle boards. Children also spend afternoons doing a variety of other activities in the area. Other activities may include archery, sword fencing, nature walks and exploring the intertidal zone, and circus activities, such as high stilt walking and juggling, and games.
Sign up by phoning 1-800-896-9525 or 250-715-0034, email us at coastalbliss @ shaw.ca or book online below.
Youth Overnight Camps-FROM $345 + GST
Our multi-day youth camps for teens 12 – 16 years mostly have a water focus, however we have a hiking camp for 2018. We have one kayaking camp, one surf trip to Tofino/Ucluelet, and a Youth Hike on the Juan de Fuca Trail.
- August 6-9, 2018 – Kayak Camp (4 days includes 3 days kayak camping in the Gulf Islands and one prep day) $460 + 5% tax, Ages 12 – 14 yrs
In the Gulf Islands, we paddle to Wallace Island, north of Salt Spring Island, where we set up a base camp and explore the surrounding islands and waterways. Kayaking, camping and summer fun with friends is the focus for this program. Kayaking gear is included.
Youth Surf & Turf Camp
- July 24-26, 2018 -Surf Tofino (2 days surfing, 1 day exploring) $345 + 5% Tax, Ages 12 – 14 yrs
Our surf trips explore the well-known surf beaches in the Tofino area. We do basic surf lessons and help kids find their surf grooves. This is a popular camp with a very special experience, so we have two times for this camp. All the surf gear is included.
- July 28-August 3, 2018 -Youth Juan de Fuca Hike (7 days = 6 days hiking + one prep day on July 28th) $750 + 5% Tax, Ages 13 – 16 yrs
Our backpacking camps explore the Juan de Fuca Marine Trail area for a wilderness backpacking experience, gaining skills and experience in back country travel , self and group reliance.
Book A Camp